prissy, 1842 (?)

Dennis R. Preston preston at MSU.EDU
Sat Oct 23 12:39:30 UTC 2004

I'd think Busey would be up to this challenge. Wasn't they some
god-awful TV mini-series in which a wimpy guy followed Busey around,
with Busey abusing him as he (Busey) did "manly" things and the wimp
whined and suffered? I'd turn the tables on that fore you could say
"Hambone, hambone where you been?"

dInIs

preston at msu.edu