Fwd: Catch the less vs. fewer explanation in the middle

Dennis R. Preston preston at MSU.EDU
Sun Oct 24 21:37:18 UTC 2004

arnold,

What real people think about language is indeed still at the heart of
my collecting energies; this is a site I've not been to, and it will
be helpful, since our section on 1st language acquisition in our Folk
Linguistics (Niedzielski and Preston 1999, Mouton de Gruyter, for
people who have not yet bought it) was one of the slimmer ones.

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston
University Distinguished Professor of Linguistics
preston at msu.edu