Encrypted ads-l message has somehow been sent again (decrypted?)

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at UMR.EDU
Sun Sep 19 18:38:17 UTC 2004

I see my (unintentially) encrypted message to Jim Landau--sent by mistake a few days ago to the entire ads-l list, has suddenly been sent to the entire ads-l list again. It may be in readable form this time around (at least it's that way on my computer). No problem there, it's just about the preparation of an article on the YMCA song.

  Anyway, I didn't send the message this second time, and I don't know how or why the resending occurred. Again, my apologies for this annoyance.

Gerald Cohen