Lighter lid

Wilson Gray wilson.gray at RCN.COM
Sat Apr 9 02:56:56 UTC 2005

On Apr 7, 2005, at 12:02 PM, Jonathan Lighter wrote:

> -----------------------
> Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Subject:      Re: Lighter lid
> --------
>
> And who is this "Harrold" Wilson Gray we're hearing about ?
>
> J. "Evan" L.

'Tis but I. I've been having problems sending messages, so I fiddled
around until I got my mail app working again. This seemed to require a
new name. So, I decided to add my "hang-up" first name. If someone
calls and asks for "Harrold," I simply hang up, since anyone that truly
was acquainted with me would know to ask for "Wilson."

-Wilson