The Last "Mohican"?

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Wed Aug 10 18:22:14 UTC 2005

No.  Quite a few years ago I started what turned out to be a long but
inconclusive thread on this list with a query about my son's
then-girlfriend having laughed at him when he said [straip at d].  The fact
that someone of his age (early 30s) was using it seemed to indicate that it
wasn't necessarily a generational thing.  But maybe HE is the "last
Mohican."

Peter McGraw

--On Tuesday, August 09, 2005 2:44 PM -0700 Jonathan Lighter