PIGOPOLIST (2002?)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon Dec 26 17:31:32 UTC 2005

PIGOPOLIST--1,060 Google hits
New York State AG Eliot Spitzer is now taking on the issue of music
downloads and the "pigopolists." The word is not on my Double Tongued Word  Wrester. I
don't have FACTIVA handy, but Google Groups shows it from 2002.
(GOOGLE)
_Your 99c belong to the RIAA – Steve Jobs | The  Register_
(http://www.theregister.co.uk/2003/11/07/your_99c_belong/)
Well, although it costs nothing for the  record industry pigopolists, this
small
ragged army, to make a digital  version of one of its hoardings available to
www.theregister.co.uk/2003/11/07/your_99c_belong/ - 28k - Dec 25,  2005 -
_Cached_
(http://216.239.51.104/search?q=cache:vxqql8WYmLMJ:www.theregister.co.uk/2003/11/07/your_99c_belong/+pigopolists&hl=en&ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.theregister.co.uk/
2003/11/07/your_99c_belong/)
(GOOGLE GROUPS)
_Congressman vows Pigopolist legislation_
(http://groups.google.com/group/alt.os.linux.mandrake/browse_thread/thread/150ffd5a43a160d2/557122b6ad43b3f3?lnk=s
t&q=pigopolist&rnum=38&hl=en#557122b6ad43b3f3)
news:5srriuoaqqc5ln33ns7e6nldfmq4f07iu8 at 4ax.com... Congress' most  enlightened
public representative Rick Boucher has vowed to introduce  ...
_alt.os.linux.mandrake_
(http://groups.google.com/group/alt.os.linux.mandrake?lnk=sg&hl=en)  - Jul 12 2002, 5:50 pm by Kadaitcha Man - 3 messages - 3
authors
_New Combined DAB/Satellite Receiver_
(http://groups.google.com/group/alt.radio.digital/browse_thread/thread/5426ba35dfe2a43/28a112e2d4567aa3?lnk=st&q=pigop
olists&rnum=97&hl=en#28a112e2d4567aa3)
... Oh no. And you know who is responsible for that? The  Pigopolists of the
Football
League and the FA. If you want to change  it, write them. ...
_alt.radio.digital_
(http://groups.google.com/group/alt.radio.digital?lnk=sg&hl=en)  -  May 31 2002, 3:20 pm by tony sayer - 107 messages - 17 authors