Oops!

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Tue Feb 15 18:32:31 UTC 2005

I apologize for "introducing the subject" of Old Dan Tucker when, as I see
after catching up with some old e-mail, it's already been covered
extensively.

While I'm in mea culpa mode, I might as well correct a spelling error in an
earlier post on "a nickel a shtickel."  It should have been "Stückerl," not
*"Stückrl."

PMc

--On Tuesday, February 15, 2005 8:30 AM -0800 "Peter A. McGraw"