"I must, I must, I must increase my bust" (1970)

Brenda Lester alphatwin2002 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jan 5 18:50:45 UTC 2005

"We must, we must, we must increase our bust. It's better, it's better, it's better for the sweater." H.S. Lasseter High School. Macon, GA. 1965.

Brenda K. Lester

"Mark A. Mandel" <mamandel at LDC.UPENN.EDU> wrote:
I remember it with "develop" instead of "increase", and probably from the
sixties.

-- Mark A. Mandel
[This text prepared with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.]