"I must, I must, I must increase my bust" (1970)

Rob Swyter soma at CRYINGMIME.COM
Wed Jan 5 19:51:11 UTC 2005

It's also the title and subject of a song by the group Lords Of Acid, on
their album "Lust" released in 1990.  It's a great dance song, i must
admit, though the lyrics may be seen as crude by some.

Rob