reposting

Bethany K. Dumas dumasb at UTKUX.UTCC.UTK.EDU
Fri Jan 7 20:38:59 UTC 2005

I guess we just have dfferent mindsets about receiving the same long
post 3-4 or more times. It drives me crazy. For one thing, I occasionally
want to file a bit of information - but not if it is contained in a
lengthy post containing re-posted text that I do not want to file - at
least not again!

Or perhaps many of you have such huge mail quotas that you never think
about volume. Is that it?

Surely we can do brief summarizing when we are returning to old topics. In
fact, I think that makes our perspectives clearer.

Bethany