Idea/ideal

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Fri Jan 21 18:09:20 UTC 2005

My wife says 'mongster' and can hardly say 'monster'--only with GREAT difficulty.  I don't understand why it' so difficult for her.
Fritz

Sammich?! WTF! I much prefer to have a sangwich. I know that no less a
light than Richard Pryor is a sammich man. Nevertheless, I gotta go
with the dialect of my birthplace and have a sangwich. But, WRT the
other lexical items, I gotta give you your props. You're the man.

-Wilson Gray