Heartship (hardship)

bapopik at AOL.COM bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Jul 7 16:39:39 UTC 2005

A respondent today just pleaded "heartship." (hardship)
OT:
Oh, those messages from Big Apple website visitors. Yes, I get tired and make typing mistakes. Grant Barrett probably wrote in third person. No, my Bloomberg picture was not staged. I'm no C. Virginia Fields. (The current Manhattan Borough President, accused this week of using Adobe Photoshop to show diversity.)
Your web site was informative but you spelled Dakota Apartments as "Cakota Apartments", I may have visited a web site that hasn't been maintained or updated but I thought I would let you know. (barrypopik.com)   As well, the picture you show looks "staged" , like you altered or super imposed individuals to be in the picture with you.  Non the less, just a canadian gal noticing a few things and thought I would comment.
P.S.  Why do you speak in the 3rd person on your web site?  Just curious.
Take care.
Shelli