Loose talk

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Thu Jul 14 22:27:39 UTC 2005

I haven't heard it in a long time, but it's familiar enough.  My memory
conjures it up as coming from the mouths of the rural Oregon kids I went to
school with from 5th through 8th grade. And the only form this memory
conjures up is "borry" --never "borrow," which would have been
incongruously urban/educated.

PMc

--On Thursday, July 14, 2005 5:07 PM -0400 sagehen <sagehen at WESTELCOM.COM>