"The Sky Is Falling" (chickens and pigs)

Bethany K. Dumas dumasb at UTKUX.UTCC.UTK.EDU
Sat Jul 23 18:01:26 UTC 2005

I remember the book from my childhood - early 1940s. (And I also remember
the three little pigs, etc.)

I think Chicken Little in many manifestations is all over the web now. (I
don't know about the pigs. I only do razorbacks today.)

Bethany

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005, Fred Shapiro wrote:

>Is anyone able to supply any information, from folkloristic or other
>sources, as to the antiquity of the story called "Chicken Little" or
â>"Chicken-licken" or "Henny-Penny" and featuring the line "the sky is