FYI: "Hot dog" wrong again (6-29-2005)

Wed Jun 29 22:34:35 UTC 2005

I'm guessing Barry won't have much use for this article:

Need mustard with your hot dog? Try the wienermobile
Daily Herald (Arlington Heights, IL)
April 9, 2005
Author: Susan Frissell

or

Hot dog! It's baseball season and grilling season
Tennessean, The (Nashville, TN)
April 25, 2005
Author: TAMMY ALGOOD

both of which repeat the Tad Dorgan trope.