Paris Hilton'd

Dan Goodman dsgood at IPHOUSE.COM
Tue Mar 8 06:34:14 UTC 2005

Durst sues Web sites over porn images

Knight Ridder Newspapers
Mar. 7, 2005 05:40 PM

We knew if we lived long enough, there'd come a day when we might
actually understand something Fred Durst did or said. Like a lawsuit.

The Limp Bizkit frontman is suing a slew of Web sites for posting clips
and stills from a graphic home-made porn vid in which he starred. Rock
Dude was Paris Hilton'd last month by the same fiendish evildoer who
infiltrated her cell phone - the vid was hacked from his home computer.

--
Dan Goodman
Journal http://www.livejournal.com/users/dsgood/