twat+oogle

Wilson Gray wilson.gray at RCN.COM
Fri Mar 18 02:27:46 UTC 2005

I've never heard it and, fortunately, never used it, either. As a
child, I would "read" words that I didn't know by breaking them apart
into pieces that I could, to a certain extent, understand. As a
consequence, I spent much time vaguely wondering what
"[[sun][dries]]" were. Neither other kids nor even adults seemed to
know.

-Wilson