astrobiology

Fri May 6 19:18:19 UTC 2005

On a quite different matter (work-related, really!) I stumbled across the
following section of Yahoo Groups. I have deleted the bottom five or six
entries, most of which were closed groups with no obvious relation to the
subject we are talking about.

-- Mark A. Mandel
[This text prepared with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.]

Group Listings
1 DrRichBoylanReports
1906 Members, Archives: Membership required
Factual reports from Dr. Richard Boylan, one of the foremost researchers on
Star Visitors, UFOs, encounters with Star People, and the human condition
post-contact.

2 UFOFacts
903 Members, Archives: Membership required
A factual information reports and sharing of personal experiences list
related to UFOs, Star Visitors, personal encounters with Star People, and
the personal and societal changes ...(more)

3 exobiology
93 Members, Archives: Public
This club is dedicated to Exobiology. The is a growing field, but there is
are only a few of exobiologists in the world. If you're interested in
learning stuff on exobiology, then ...(more)

4 Exobiology2
36 Members, Archives: Membership required
This group is for the serious discussion of life elsewhere in the universe,
and related topics. The level could be from light to precise scientific
discussion. Please... no UFO weirdos ...(more)

5 grupoviu
36 Members, Archives: Membership required
Grupo de discussão acerca da possibilidade da existência de vida
extraterrestre, mantido por professores e alunos de astronomia da UFRJ.

6 Celestian_Alliance
18 Members, Archives: Membership required
Believers of Inteligent Life throughout the Universe. This is a group of
members supporting information of our progressive galactic role. Interested
in operations of habitating planets, ...(more)