Nutraffin; Shabakia

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed May 18 08:16:40 UTC 2005

NUTRAFFIN
Seen in this week's news.
_http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7874954/_ (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7874954/)
AMES, Iowa - Thinking of a muffin and cup of joe on your way to Saturn?
Nutraffin, a spicy bite-sized muffin made from carrots, soy milk, peanut and
wheat flour, is perfect for space travel.

A team of Oklahoma State  University students designed the product to win a
contest at the NASA Food  Technology Commercial Space Center at Iowa State
University.
"Nutraffin is an interesting product and has a great  potential of future
space flight," said Cheryll Reitmeier, the contest  coordinator.
SHABAKIA
I ate at Galil Restaurant,1252 Lexington Avenue (between  84th and 86th
Strrets), Kosher Moroccan Cuisine. The "hummus" was OK. For  dessert, I saw
"Shabakia" and I don't think I've recorded that.
(GOOGLE)
_Submission  Guidlines_ (http://www.dragonlordsnet.com/submit.htm)
... shabakia,  shah-bah-KEY-uh, A cookie made with honey, sesame seeds and
spices.
Sir,  title; the male owner of a minor castle, the male mate of a female  ...
www.dragonlordsnet.com/submit.htm - 38k - _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:86xz1ZnG6rYJ:www.dragonlordsnet.com/submit.htm+shabakia&hl=en&ie=UT
F-8)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.dragonlordsnet.com/submit.htm)
_rootsprojectTEXTS_ (http://mofetsrv.macam98.ac.il/~rut/rootsproject.htm)
... While  doing that, my grandmother cooked special dishes like shabakia
cookies,
rice with raisins and honey and almonds, a chicken with red wine  sauce, ...
mofetsrv.macam98.ac.il/~rut/rootsproject.htm - 38k - _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:fmQwXPoRZrQJ:mofetsrv.macam98.ac.il/~rut/rootsproject.ht
m+shabakia&hl=en&ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:mofetsrv.macam98.ac.il/~rut/rootsproject.htm)