mints pie? axe of God? religious tracks? Prints of Wales?

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Thu May 19 17:06:54 UTC 2005

Mine was, "...and to the republic, for witched stands..."  (Just one of
those many rituals that made no sense to me because, I figured, they were
in "grownup talk," which I would understand in due time.)

Peter Mc.

--On Thursday, May 19, 2005 5:08 AM -0700 Margaret Lee <mlee303 at YAHOO.COM>