film=fillum

Dennis R. Preston preston at MSU.EDU
Tue May 31 15:23:26 UTC 2005

If you look back in an old issue of Lingua Pranca (IU Linguistics
Club publication), you will find words which (when appropriately
modified) are themselves examples of the phonetic/phonological
processes they name. My favorite was something like vowol hormono,
although I'm also sure epenethesis was also there.

Wasn't there some bullshit about linguists lacking funny bones a week
or so ago?

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston