Take 'em apart

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Tue May 31 20:12:37 UTC 2005

I can't resist being the first to share this latest example of "Bushonics"
with the list.

During my commute this morning, "Morning Edition" cut to live coverage of
Bush's news conference, and I heard the latest zinger, live.  Answering a
question about the amnesty international report that blasts the U.S. for
human rights violations, he said that some of the people who have made
charges of prisoner abuse "are trained as disassemblers (that means not
telling the truth)."

Peter Mc.