Bad SF lexicon

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 6 02:20:35 UTC 2005

FWIW, the OED traces a form the verb, "terraform," back to 1937. I started
reading ASF with the November, 1948, issue and I was a charter subscriber to
F&SF and to Galaxy. I read as much SF as I could find from all sources -
even the Saturday Evening Post! - till I finally let my last two
subscriptions - to Analog and F&SF - lapse at the turn of the century. I
just became too old-school to enjoy current SF, I guess. And I really missed
the old illustrators like Cartier, van Dongen, and Freas.

-Wilson

--
-Wilson Gray