connectivity?

Towse my.cache at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 18 19:24:16 UTC 2005

On 11/18/05, FRITZ JUENGLING <juengling_fritz at salkeiz.k12.or.us> wrote:

> An email from our Technology Support Center:
>
> The District is experiencing intermittent Internet connectivity issues.
> We have are working on this issue and we will send a follow up email once
> this has been resolved.
>
> I have never heard "connectivity". Is this a new invention? Or am I just
> behind the times (again)?

Earliest Googja reference is June 1981. <
http://groups.google.com/group/fa.human-nets/msg/2f35f82b2eae14b0> I imagine
"connectivity" has been around for years previous, being as the Googja
archives only go back to January 1981. I'll leave it to others to push the
coining date further back than that.

--
Sal

Ye olde swarm of links: thousands of links for writers, researchers and the
terminally curious <http://www.internet-resources.com/writers>