"Stocking cap" and "[hair-]do rag"' revisited

Dennis R. Preston preston at MSU.EDU
Sat Nov 19 21:33:24 UTC 2005

Wilson,

I am a bald do-rag wearer, and I assure you that it is efficient in
keeping sweat out of your face and eyes. No one has yet accused me of
making a fashion statement, although I leave it to my ADS buddies to
comment on my sartorial elegance.

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston