Eggcorn?

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 22 19:56:33 UTC 2005

It's only ".. into one basket" for me. Hence, "... in the wrong basket" has
an eggcornish feel to it. I've never heard or read "... in the same basket"
or any other variant before. A mere coincidence, no doubt. But please note
that I supply a question mark with my submission, indicating that I expect
that there may be differing interpretations of the evidence and that I in no
way wish to suggest that the example _necessarily_ is to be interpreted as
an an eggcorn.

-Wilson Gray