inxodus

Fri Sep 2 15:40:30 UTC 2005

On Sep 2, 2005, at 5:11 AM, dInIs wrote:

> ... I have not seen "inxodus" before and offer it to those of you who
> seek new words (hoping not to feel your wrath when you reveal to me
> that it has been recorded from July 2005)...

seven distinct google web hits, two of which wonder if "inxodus" is
indeed the opposite of "exodus".  two are from the u.k.  one (from
2002) cites the Inxodus Corp. in Newton, Mass.  one references the
registration of "inxodus" as a domain name.  most are from 2004.

one google newsgroup hit, from soc.culture.filipino (from 2000).

arnold