New Orleans "insurgency"

Dave Wilton dave at WILTON.NET
Mon Sep 5 00:02:42 UTC 2005

Note, the "Army Times" is not a government publication and its journalists
are not in the military. It is a commercial publication that reports on
stories of interest to people in the US Army.

"Stars & Stripes" is the government-run, military newspaper, but it does
little of its own reporting, relying mainly on wire service stories. And
unlike the Army Times, S&S does not focus on articles about the military;
it's a general newspaper for soldiers stationed overseas.

--Dave Wilton
  dave at wilton.net
  http://www.wilton.net