Fwd: Linguist and Historian William Edward Farrison

Salikoko S. Mufwene s-mufwene at UCHICAGO.EDU
Sat Sep 24 18:59:18 UTC 2005

Does anybody on this list know something about William Edward Farrison? I
am now curious myself and perhaps other subscribers to the list are too. If
you do, can you post your answer to the list. I will share it with Ms.
Linda Evans, though you may want to contact her directly. Her contact
information is in her signature below.

Thanks,

Sali.

Salikoko S. Mufwene                    s-mufwene at uchicago.edu
Frank J. McLoraine Distinguished Service Professor
University of Chicago                    773-702-8531; FAX 773-834-0924
Department of Linguistics
1010 East 59th Street
Chicago, IL 60637, USA
http://humanities.uchicago.edu/faculty/mufwene