Latin nominatives and animal names (cf. Bossie)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 29 20:56:52 UTC 2006

You've forgotten "Bowser." Well, it's more likely that you're simply too
young to have encountered it. ;-) But, once upon a time,
that was also a stereotypical name for a dog.
BTW, The Bowser Club, Founded 1492, is the oldest and most exclusive men's
club in the United States. ;-)  For more information, vide the cartoon, Grin
and Bear It, drawn and captioned by the artist known as "Lichty."

-Wilson