My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nachos (planet mnemonic)

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Aug 30 23:07:44 UTC 2006

At 4:59 PM -0500 8/30/06, Mullins, Bill AMRDEC wrote:
>  > Ah, that's a new one to me; I learned Every Good Boy Does
>>  Fine.  But your version is more appealing, I suppose.
>>  Where'd you get that British spelling though?
>>

>It's the title of a Moody Blues album, amongst other things.

Righto.  I learned the "Fun" version when I was learning piano as a
young lad, and the "Favour" version much later, probably from the
source above or their countrymen.  Whence the British flavour of my
orthography.

LH