Twins in the same classroom

Brenda Lester alphatwin2002 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 14 20:40:41 UTC 2006

My twin sister and I were separated in the second grade. I don't know why. My sister and I went to the same university. She stumbled out with a low GPA, and I sailed out with good numbers. Linda is the extrovert, and she spent too much time having fun, while I stayed home and studied. I think it all comes down to personality. Linda has intellect but little patience.

  Brenda
  Rhinebeck, NY

Amy West <medievalist at W-STS.COM> wrote:
  I had a pair of twins in one of my freshman comp. classes this
semester. They always sat together. One had slightly higher marks on
writing assignments than the other. Go figure.

---Amy West