Great Web Site, Barry!

Fred Shapiro fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU
Sun Dec 31 16:04:35 UTC 2006

I've just been going through recent entries on barrypopik.com, looking for
improvements Barry has made on entries in The Yale Book of Quotations (of
which there are several).  I am struck by how great a web site this is, in
terms of wonderful scholarly discoveries, highly entertaining and thorough
coverage of New Yorkana and Texasana, and excellent production by Grant
Barrett.

Fred Shapiro

Associate Librarian for Collections and     YALE BOOK OF QUOTATIONS
   Access and Lecturer in Legal Research     Yale University Press
Yale Law School                             ISBN 0300107986