Call for Papers

Michael McKernan mckernan at LOCALNET.COM
Fri Feb 10 02:58:49 UTC 2006

 Ron Butters wrote:

>I have two dictionaries in my TELEPHONE that I carry around with me. Somebody
>ought to do a paper on THAT! Not sure I want to go to Philadelphia in the
>middle of winter, though.

Ron, it seems that you make their point, rather pointedly.

Winter in Philly:  won't the MLA  accommodate your dialing-in with a
picture cell-phone, and participating cellephonically (from a tropical
island beach, preferably).  They do, after all, have pretensions to 'modern
language'...