Call for Papers

Joanne M. Despres jdespres at MERRIAM-WEBSTER.COM
Fri Feb 10 14:20:34 UTC 2006

Well, I'll pass the word onto Felicia and see what she says.  How
on earth do you get a dictionary into a telephone, though?  (I
realize that you must be talking about a cell phone -- are they
combined with handheld computers nowadays?)

Joanne