new (non-)coinage ("vagitarian")

Mon Feb 27 14:13:06 UTC 2006

Wilson sez:

Of course, BE speakers also say, "eat cock," with the same meaning. In fact,
"Yes, ma'am, I eat cock, too," in which "cock" is a one-to-one and onto
synonym of "pussy," is the punchline of a joke. OTOH, the universal use of
"cock" for "penis" by white authors spoiled a whole lot of umliterature for
me, till I had read enough of it that I finally became accustomed to it.

<<<

"a one-to-one and onto synonym"? Sorry, amigo, that terminology goes right
past me. Translation, please.

-- Mark
[This text prepared with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.]