Re: anyone catch th e Colbert Report tonight?

AAllan at AOL.COM AAllan at AOL.COM
Fri Jan 13 14:42:39 UTC 2006

And if that publicity isn't enough, just wait till we announce the FREE LUNCH
for all ADS student members who attend the Annual Meeting 2007 in Anaheim!

(It will be included in the Call for Proposals that we'll post soon. For
those who weren't there for this decision, let me explain that the students will
have to be paid-up members, and they will have to make their luncheon
reservations in advance . . . I think the deadline will be the end of November. Stand
by for exciting announcements! - Allan Metcalf)