iomega help conversation

David Bowie db.list at PMPKN.NET
Sun Jan 22 12:38:21 UTC 2006

From:    "Dennis R. Preston" <preston at MSU.EDU>

> You-all will surely like this. It's for real. (Typos fixed.)

<snip>

> Subject
> Chat Session

<snip>

> Dennis:  You wrote "need replaced." That is a very limited
> grammatical construction; it occurs mainly in the Central Midlands
> (Central Ohio, etc.) of the US...

Maybe it's not so limited any more--my wife's siblings (especially the
younger ones--it's a family of six kids) use it all the time, much to
their mother's horror. They're from Maryland, about an hour north of
Baltimore.

<snip>

--
David Bowie                                         http://pmpkn.net/lx