'Bobonkt'

Seán Fitzpatrick grendel.jjf at VERIZON.NET
Tue Jul 11 06:32:09 UTC 2006

Supposing that Mrs. Maxwell does run a general store and remembering that 14
is not too old to be interested in candy, I suggest "bonbons".

[H'mm.  I see the MS Office spell-checker also suggests "bonbon", plus
bobbinet(s), "bayonet", and (why not?) "books".]

Seán Fitzpatrick
With an Iron Fist, We Will Lead Humanity to Happiness.
over the gate at the Solovki Gulag camp
http://www.logomachon.blogspot.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Cohen, Gerald Leonard [mailto:gcohen at UMR.EDU]
Sent: Monday, 10 July, 2006 09:52
Subject: Re: 'Bobonkt'

"Mrs. Maxwell's" sounds like a store, probably a general store.  And what
could a 14-year old girl in Arkansas possibly want at a general store before
going for a walk? Maybe something for what she might encounter along the
way.  Say, birds. So (my WAG for the day): How about something (bird food?)
in connection with the bobolink (a type of bird)?

Gerald Cohen