Congratulations to Barry and his wife! (OT)

Tue Mar 14 15:40:33 UTC 2006

It is wonderful to celebrate such occasions, especially when they involve
such wonderful diversity. I'm proud to say I have three splendid three
sons-in-law: one Moslem, one Jew, one Methodist. Two of the weddings were performed by
an Episcpal priest (we had to get a rabbi for one of them).