Congratulations to Barry and his wife! (OT)

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Tue Mar 14 17:44:52 UTC 2006

At 10:40 AM -0500 3/14/06, RonButters at AOL.COM wrote:
>It is wonderful to celebrate such occasions, especially when they involve
>such wonderful diversity. I'm proud to say I have three splendid three
>sons-in-law: one Moslem, one Jew, one Methodist. Two of the weddings
>were performed by
>an Episcpal priest (we had to get a rabbi for one of them).

there's always the local Unitarian minister, who I'm sure would be
glad to preside and wouldn't particularly care if the "groom" and
"bride" were of same rather than mixed sex (although the jurisdiction
might--in CT they'd have to settle for a civil union ceremony).

LH