a new eggcorn?

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon May 8 03:48:56 UTC 2006

"Nether mind" for "never mind".  Maybe especially in, or originating
in, non-standard British varieties (e.g. "Cockney") in which the
/dh/-->/v/ substitution is common?

Larry
=================

http://www.turbosquid.com/Forum/Index.cfm/ stgAct/PostList/intThreadID/9593
ok nether mind my last post. im making big break throughs here i can
now see my models in tempest textured and in the quake game.

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=249964
I pressed play and what I thought I saw was happening, one of the
guys was giving the other a blowjob. I didn't think Elaine was the
type of woman to own dildo's nether mind gay porn.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details
Being our first we did not know what to expect to find in the tin
nether mind finding it!

http://www.kendalmc.org/tripreports/china.htm
but the next 12hrs are on the sort of bumpy roads that you expected
in the first place; you will be lucky if you doze nether mind sleep

http://www.greatwriting.co.uk/content/view/1727/85/
"Nether mind that, the importance is that you are kept safe".

[Nice greengrocer's apostrophe in "dildo's" too!]