English in USA

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 19 16:11:34 UTC 2006

Thanks Paul,

I hate to be a doubteeng thomas.  You may be right, but I don't theenk so.
Or as they say down south "You may be rot, but ah don't thank so."

I lived near Atlantic City NJ for many years.  Worked as a research
psychologist some years.  Witnessed some interesting research on the
analysis of speech as a workload indicator in ATC.  Didn't work.

~Taam

See truespel.com and the 4 truespel books at authorhouse.com.

age, and price. Try it!