To "ire"

Barbara Need nee1 at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Tue Nov 28 22:32:30 UTC 2006

I do a lot of crossword puzzles and they often have a clue that
results in IRE that looks like this use. I can't think of one off the
top my head, but something like "rile", with three spaces. I ofetn
want to put in IRK, but that darn <K> doesn't fit!

Barbara

Barbara Need
UChicago