Heard on "Law & Order: CI"

Charles Doyle cdoyle at UGA.EDU
Thu Oct 26 16:18:33 UTC 2006

This is (probably) unrelated:  In the documentary series "Girls Gone Wild" (I am told), the interviewees, having successfully elucidated their torsos, are then invited to disclose their "kitty cats."  Is that a playful ad hoc variant of (and euphemism for) slang "pussy"--or maybe an anatomical synecdoche based on slang "kitty" in the sense of "young woman" (HDAS, kitty n.2)?  Does this application of the phrase "kitty cat" have an existence outside the show?

--Charlie