Home Desperate (Home Depot) (1998)

bapopik at AOL.COM bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon Sep 11 14:36:10 UTC 2006

There's a Home Depot near here, but the fellow at this bed & breakfast prefers the Lowe's to what he calls "Home Desperate." (No relation to "Desperate Housewives" that comes up on my web searches. However, I'm told that the Home Desperate employees are equally clueless.)
(GOOGLE GROUPS)
Grounding shop equip
... I would never wire an appliance that way in my house. And now Home Desperate is
stocking the 4-wire pigtails and receptacles, so it is easy to do it right. ...
rec.crafts.metalworking - Jun 14 1998, 4:57 pm by mulli... at advinc.com - 47 messages - 23 authors

Be Careful
Locally, HD (better known as Home Desperate) is renowned for its clerks who (a)
never ... questions.> Mary Bellack> Gosh, Mary, I must be lucky with my Home Depot. ...
rec.antiques - Aug 11 1998, 1:54 am by Marshall Schuon - 30 messages - 19 authors