athletic shoes (and home furnishings)

Dave Wilton dave at WILTON.NET
Sun Sep 24 14:21:48 UTC 2006

-----Original Message-----

I had a similar experience recently with online "yellow pages." One would
think that many of the cross-reference problems would be solved with online
versions, but no, they follow the organization of the dead-tree editions. I
despaired at finding someone to remove an old couch and take it to the dump
until I happened on the magic word "hauling."

--Dave Wilton
  dave at wilton.net