Tenny runners...

Mon Sep 25 18:07:21 UTC 2006

Concerning "elastics":
add another set of grandparents for "elastics". My mother's parents, both
born in New York City approximately 1890 to Jewish immigrants from Russia
and Germany.

-- Mark
[This text prepared with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.]

(This is frustrating. This message has bounced twice, the first time because
the listserver evidently thinks I'm asking it to add "another set of
grandparents" to the mailing list, and the second time because I thought the
first bounce came because I had accidentally sent it to the listserv address
instead of the list address:

Your message is being returned to you unprocessed because it looks like a
LISTSERV command, rather than material intended for distribution to the
members of the ADS-L list. Please note that LISTSERV commands must ALWAYS be
sent to the LISTSERV address; if it was indeed a command you were attempting
to issue, please send it again to LISTSERV at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU for execution.
Otherwise, please accept our apologies and try to rewrite the message with a
slightly different wording - for instance, change the first word of the
message, enclose it in quotation marks, insert a line of dashes at the
beginning of your message, etc.)