accusative cursing - stress

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 15 02:10:07 UTC 2007

Indeed, all the influence of Pres T Roosevelt in consort with Andrew
Carnegie together concerned about inconsistent English spelling could not
change it a bit.  But a simple "phonetic" spelling system as I've developed
in truespel has interesting applications, for teaching, remediation,
integration, and research.

Truespel book 4 has the info on misspelling of words with stress between two
double consonants.  The misspelling data were derived from spellweb.com.

See truespel.com and the 4 truespel books at authorhouse.com.