P.E.P.? VIGOR?

Barbara Need nee1 at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Fri Aug 10 22:18:39 UTC 2007

Actually, your original message (and all replies until Wilson's) were
treated as SPAM by the UofC's SPAM filter--as well as Dennis' reply
to your resubjected message. I have added all you guys to the
approved list!

Barbara

Barbara Need
UChicago